5.2.13

Afternoon at a snowy path ~ and friends

I was out on a walk with my girlfriend an took these photos. The light was so beautiful!

MY FIRST FRIENDS EVER!!!! 

Eve & Vilma
Eve is a cute literally little animanga fangirl and Vilma is her cat “Osku” loving Angry Birds liking girl. I met them at the first year of high school. They are best friends from earlier years and fit togeter like… I don’t know any sayings strong enough… Thank you from your support I feel much better with myself now. Thanks for your company, movie and game nights and fun days at school!
I love you both dearly! Please stay as my friends when we apart. Thank you so much!

Eve: @eve_19931001

I have this one male friend named Roni. He is super kind to everyone and he’s bad jokes are so sweet and known by the whole school. I just love him so much and I want to say he is my best friend ever. Thanks!
We both like same things like anime and manga. Our sence of humour is alike. We love food and cakes but who doesn’t. We get along so well and I hope we’ll always stay close friends!
Thanks Roni for britening up my day and thanks for your bad jokes, they are best.  

The one who told me not to do this for her
I just love you so much! ♥

Thanks guys~♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment