24.2.13

Art of feelings

(Moved from anoter blog of mine.)
I’ve always liked drawing. I did that before I could speak an I’ll draw ’till I can’t speak anymore. I think drawing is a way to release myself from pressure and stress. It’s a way to get somewhere else. I love the flow I get from drawing. I focus all my energy to one way of expression and forget everything else. I get to be closer to the real me than I ever could imagine. It sounsd fritening and come to think of it, it really freaks me out. But still it’s the most effective way to not be thinking a thing. Almost as peaceful mind as buddists have.
I may be just like you. You might say “oh, I’m exactly alike!” You all should at least once feel that eamptiness and the relaxation that follows. It’s beautiful!

Thanks~
Please leave a comment or contact me on twitter @DoctorMacky

No comments:

Post a Comment